Graham Chalmer Pty. Ltd. originated in 1922 when the late F.W. Chalmer commenced business in Raymond Street, Sale. Since then, we have maintained our presence as the market leader.
We have six licensed estate agents all of which are working directors, and four licensed auctioneers.
We have a large and dedicated support staff that is committed to offering our clients the best of possible service in all aspects of Real Estate and insurance.